LOOKING WITHIN...

Friday, August 17, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-



Where we come from is a mystery, except for the biological explanations that we have. The blood line, the human race, the evolution – all inconsiderate. Again, Biological explanations? Now, do you know where it comes from? It came from us humans. But wasn't that the question at the first place?

We come from a mystery within a mystery, an assumption within an assumption. We are not distinct in our shapes; internally we all are the spirals of our DNA, we are spherical, cubical and columnar. There are branches to us like there are to compounds. And considering the partial completeness of our interatomic spaces, do we even qualify to call ourselves solitary?

However, we involve in an untiring search for something that differentiates us from everyone else. That excels us from everyone else. Yes, excel would be the right word. Everything here is a competition. It has just been equipped that way. 


Developing an era where we even measure how swift an electron moves or how fast the light travels; how can we humans possibly let go the comparison and judgements for something as visible as ourselves?
Amid all these searches and findings, curiosity and verdicts, I too struggle to bloom and blossom. I, at times struggle to live because those are the times when I live the life that others want me to. Otherwise, having a life isn't that difficult a task. And we humans have always been fond of the easy ways.

Though I don't know where I came from, knowledge of where I will end is satiating. 
The place is the same where I will be able to communicate with the trees, the clouds, the water, the butterflies and the pandas. 
I hope the panda agrees to teach me kung-fu then. 

I know that we someday are going to dissolve into the same thing. One of my favourite writers calls it - the soul of the world. I call it arbitrariness. Because, everything looks so different yet all is one.

You are in me and I am in you. We are in her and she is in him. There has to be a mason somewhere with a capability to build various things out of the same raw material. An illustrator who knows to express one thing differently. 
And perhaps, someday, when I disrupt into the randomness, I shall be able to find the one. 
Till then, I fall in love with everything and everyone around me because that will take me closer to what I have been seeking for.
Till then, be known as the one who falls in love with every little thing!